Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I was driving around the Augusta/Evans, GA area and saw a silver 09-11 GT-R drive down Belair Rd and was wondering if there were any GT-R owners in the area. I would like to meet up and check out your car and introduce you to some of the car guys we have around here.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Let me know if you make it to Atlanta. We have a pretty great group of guys around here.

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man. I would like to meet some of the GT-R guys in ATL. I'm not a GT-R owner but I own a Supra and Z06 and would like to see some GT-Rs around.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Well, if you ever want to trade and cruise around a bit, let me know. The GT-R i a pretty fun car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We are all sociable so give anybody a shout. Had a good time with you Sunday Andrew!!! Was nice to meet you Dyjo1...Did you dyne yours at FP?

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
If you go to any car meets @ Atl., PM me. How did your GT-R do at FP?
Car felt strong. I really enjoyed the event -- I am guessing the forged guys will post the dyno sheet and results at some point. I don't have the chart yet.

Adam -- as always, I enjoyed hanging out on Saturday and Sunday. Next time, no helicopters and more botom-less mimosas, hahaa.

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to Nashville this weekend but I will be looking to go to ATL the next though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.