Nissan GT-R Forum banner
641 - 660 of 670 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Anyone going to VaBeach Cars and Coffee this weekend?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
I've kept this a secret, but big things are coming to Boost Division LLC and Hampton Roads. We have 106 direct distributors and pulling more direct manufacturer accounts every day including being a wholesale distributor for other businesses. Our 4 closest sponsors/mentors include ETS, English Racing, Boost Logic and Top Speed Motorsports. We have been picked by these companies as a preferred GTR and Evo performance shop in the Mid-Atlantic Region. I just want to thank everyone that has supported us. There's a long and stressful road ahead of us, but we are ready for the next step. I'll keep everyone updated on our move-in date and open house.

-Mikey
55b9528549c86e35ac4921ed2f401f0b.jpg

·
Registered
628 Posts
Excited to be moving out to VA late July. Bit nervous about moving away from my local shop here in Southern California but hopefully ill be able to find a new home for the time being while on the east coast.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Excited to be moving out to VA late July. Bit nervous about moving away from my local shop here in Southern California but hopefully ill be able to find a new home for the time being while on the east coast.
You will enjoy it out here. Although probably very different than SoCal we have a great group of guys here in Hampton Roads. Are you military? Looking forward to meeting you and safe travels.

-Mikey

·
Registered
461 Posts
I assume here since he posted in our hampton roads group.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm actually going to be out in Lynchburg but it seems this thread and Hamptons is where the gtr scene is at. I imagine ill be making as many trips east as i can.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Yeah come out to one of the Cars & Coffees. 1st Sat each month is VA Beach (best one), 2nd Sat is Newport News (worst one) and 3rd Sat is Williamsburg (2nd best). There is also Richmond every other Sat but we hardly go to that one. Only gone once in 2 years. LoL.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yeah come out to one of the Cars & Coffees. 1st Sat each month is VA Beach (best one), 2nd Sat is Newport News (worst one) and 3rd Sat is Williamsburg (2nd best). There is also Richmond every other Sat but we hardly go to that one. Only gone once in 2 years. LoL.
Do you guys ever go down to cars and coffee in NC?

·
Registered
461 Posts

Do you guys ever go down to cars and coffee in NC?
I haven't been to any Cars and Coffee in NC. I've thought about it then I begin to worry about running out of E85, so I've just never went... We should go though! Charlotte is probably the best but it's a drive. Raleigh is a lot closer and I'd go to if we get a group together.

My brother lives in Lynchburg. You will like it there.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I haven't been to any Cars and Coffee in NC. I've thought about it then I begin to worry about running out of E85, so I've just never went... We should go though! Charlotte is probably the best but it's a drive. Raleigh is a lot closer and I'd go to if we get a group together. My brother lives in Lynchburg. You will like it there. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Where do you useually fill up with E85? I know a sheetz has E85 in Lynchburg but I'm not sure if the quality is any good... I had problems with the 93 octane when I filled up there previously in my C63. It's not a top tier station. I wonder if the e85 there is just as bad as the pump gas.

·
R35 Member For Life
206 Posts
Fellas,

It's been a while. Mikey, I see you are doing big things....... keep pressing forward, because that's what hard chargers do my man. I'll send business your way as they come. Fricks, welcome to the area! This place is no where close in comparison to Cali but just like all things you have to make the best of what is available around you.

Fellas, anyone planning on going to the Great Falls annual Supra & GTR Meet at the end of the month up in Mclean, VA? If so let me know, I may roll up there if we can get a group to go.

-London

·
STOCK BLOCK LOTTO
231 Posts
just wanted to drop by and say hi! I finally picked up my dream car after coming back from deployment, currently stationed at Langley. Planning on going to Nightmoves and some Cars and Coffee. I m on the Hampton side of the tunnel.

'13 pearl white

Hope to meet some of you!

·
Registered
321 Posts
just wanted to drop by and say hi! I finally picked up my dream car after coming back from deployment, currently stationed at Langley. Planning on going to Nightmoves and some Cars and Coffee. I m on the Hampton side of the tunnel.

'13 pearl white

Hope to meet some of you!
Congrats on the pick-up and welcome to the group! most of us attend those as well...so look forward to seeing you around soon.

ps Pearl White's the best! =)

641 - 660 of 670 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.