Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I have the iPhone 4 and use the shit out of my iPad 1. This (4s) was a disappointment for me. I'm hoping the iPad 3 will have the retina display and upgraded specs. No 4s for me.

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
as much as I want to resist, I know I'll end up getting it. Siri seems pretty badass

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me:

"My wife says that I shouldn't go over 1000WHP, what should I do?"

Siri:

"Here are the directions to AMS, Switzer, SPE..."

Me:

"I love you Siri"

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Pretty disappointed. Although it was unlikely, I was really hoping for a LTE phone and an exterior redesign. Although I don't really like my Thunderbolt and getting tired of how unrefined Android is, it's going to be hard to give up my 4g connectivity for this. Ah well, maybe next year.

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
If the iOS 5 is gonna be available to us iPhone 4 users then, we'll get most of the functionality of the 4s anyway. Dunno about Siri though.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I'm an iPhone fan boy and I really have no interest in any other phones at all. That being said I'm a little sad that they didnt release the 5, just an upgraded 4. I dropped my 4 in a puddle about 4 months ago and it has been a little glitchy since then so I will be getting a 4s ASAP. There was a pretty big difference between the 3G and 3GS so hopefully the same is true for this new 4.

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
After more research, (and checking my upgrade eligibility), I decided to get the iPhone 4S. If Siri works as well as advertised, that alone will be worth the changeover. ps, will have my ATT 16GB iPhone 4 FS after Oct 21st for $275. Been in an Otterbox since day 1

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Having an Iphone 4 already... I see no reason to upgrade till next year when the 5 is out, after a year of use the 4 still feels fresh to me, and plenty quick. Most people I know going for it are finally moving on from the 3GS.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts