Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a letter from Nissan today extending the warranty on my instrument cluster. It is not a recall but a warranty extension that does not expire. It also says if I paid to have it fixed out of warranty I may be eligible for reimbursement. I know some of you have paid to have yours replaced so hopefully you will get a letter as well...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I got one.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Funny my cluster is starting to flicker. Just the part where it shows how much Gas I have.
My GT-R is in for its 36-month POS, and I asked to have the instrument/speedometer cluster looked at. Both the temperature and fuel gauges back lights are completely out. So my car is sitting at the Nissan dealer until the part comes in. It is included in the warranty/extended warranty.

·
Registered
513 Posts
My GT-R is in for its 36-month POS, and I asked to have the instrument/speedometer cluster looked at. Both the temperature and fuel gauges back lights are completely out. So my car is sitting at the Nissan dealer until the part comes in. It is included in the warranty/extended warranty.
+1 on this. Mine has been sitting a dealer for four days now waiting for the part. Once the claim is made, you cannot get your car back until after the part is installed because they say they aren't allowed to drive it after the part is ordered otherwise they would be accused of altering the od...ometer.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Oh and incidentally the right half of my tachometer lights went out literally the day after I receiv ed the letter! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.