Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
No clue, but looks like they're going to sit down for some tasty sushi to celebrate.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Bodykit is by Nordring? Noone will know this because they have just opened?

edit: Ok so heres the deal:

"Toshio Suzuki said:
ごあいさつ

ニッサンGT-Rの開発ドライバーとして、このスーパースポーツのすべてを知る者として、皆様にはR35型GT-Rをさらに楽しんでいただきたいと思います。R35特別認定工場のノルドリンクでは、通常のメンテナンスに加えて、ユーザーが求める"自分仕様"のGT-Rを創るお手伝いもします。たとえば自分のクルマに不安、あるいは疑問がある方に対しては、鈴木利男が自ら試乗して車両のコンディションを判断するほか、サーキットではスポーツ走行のための車両セットアップに加え、ドライビング・アドバイスもさせていただきます。現在、エアロパーツやサスペンションキット、マフラーなど、R35GT-R専用のオリジナルパーツを準備しておりますのでご期待ください。

株式会社 ノルドリンク
 鈴木利男
Basically, Suzuki-san is opening a workshop named Nordring Corporation in Iruma, Saitama Japan (about 2hrs drive from Tokyo) where he will not only offer servicing and other mechanical work for GT-R owners but also be producing his own range of tuning parts.

So far the aero kit exists an exhaust and suspension will follow.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
yup, in the picture there is a light gray and dark gray. there site is still under construction.

i like the rear and i like the front, mostly the lip and the upper mustache. im not so sure about those 80's shades for the oil cooler ducts.

feel free to use the pics. i got them from japanese blogs.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I like the rear end fascia ALOT!
Those extra vents above the exhaust pipes will vent air from the hot undercladding "sealed" area, into the relative vacuum at the rear end of the car, and increase overall airflow THROUGH the GTR's airflow system, which takes air IN from the FRONT, and vents it OUT the REAR into that rearend vacuum.
This makes more sense to me than the Carbon Fiber Diffuser now advertised elsewhere, that almost completely removes the ventilation section from the rear end of the car. The square inch area of that little center vent dealie looks way smaller than stock big mesh vent area; though from a Prettiness standpoint, the Diffuser is Great

The proximate problem on the cars is NOT rear end downforce at this time...it is COOLING, and this rear end fascia helps. The carbon fiber diffuser...not so much, imho.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
I like the functionality of the rear vents, but not a fan of how it looks. The lip and front facia is a disgrace, not nice at all.

Lets see his exhaust design when it comes out, hope it doesn't suck like his aero parts

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the lip i like. the mustash i like but the front face im not into. I would have thought being with nissan they would have done something ala 24hour nismo R35 design.... but instead just made a lip and rear defuser and the rest is suppose to be pritty (suppose to be).

btw i dont think the rear vents are functional. i could be wrong, but i remember seeing what the car looks like without the bumper and i think its steel behind it in those spots. anyone have a picture of it (i recently lost all my pics :(

the rear does have a rear under defuser with fins but doesnt block airflow, so thats a plus.

·
Registered
405 Posts
the R35 test driver opened up a new shop and this car was there ;)
The rear vent design is superb and is exactly what the GT-R needs. It looks very much like something that Nissan could implement in the stock 2011 GT-R. I get the impression that Suzuki may be attempting to address gearbox temp dramas that he would have experienced during his seat time.

All the current attempts at locating coolers have been stifled by the lack of space and lack of a clear exit area at the rear of the car.

Has anyone got a closeup of this vent or the hardware behind it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.