Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
After all these months, I finally saw my 1st 2012 GTR. Was at the L.A. Fitness in Stuart, FL Fri, and saw a 2012 GTR. Was a Black BE w/temp tag and Coral Springs (Nissan) plate frame. Very nice! Just curious if it was anyone on the board. Wonder if they saw my Silver Beemer with the "OWN GTR" tag parked next to it?

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
I go there, but mine is a red '11. I do know a guy with a black '12 in the area, so that may be his.

·
THAT GUY
4,790 Posts
Goodwood his name is Ed.i just met him the other day.He only had 400 miles on it so far.I told him about NAGTROC.we will see if he joins up or not.Mark i have yet so see a red one,i'd be interested in checking it out some time.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
he should learn how to park.....

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I go there, but mine is a red '11. I do know a guy with a black '12 in the area, so that may be his.
Cool, thanks. don't think I've seen your red GTR there, but I may have seen your 550 one morning. Is it silver? I parked near one, and thought it looked so much like my E60 M5 I used to have, from the rear anyway..

·
Registered
639 Posts
lol, what's so terrible about backing into a spot? Edit: I now see he didn't back in very straight, did he?
He is in 2 spots and will get keyed one day if he continues. Do not give people a reason to hate and park smart not selfish.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think I've only been to that LAF once in the GTR now that I think about it. Lately I have been going to the ones in PBG or Wellington more since they are closer to work or on the way home. I went to the Stuart LAF in the Vantage and the X5M in the past before I traded them, so you might have seen those.

My 550 is black with the M-sport kit. My wife drives it on weekends so you might see it there then.

·
Registered
470 Posts
agreed.. taking up two spots is inconsiderate and can lead to getting keyed.. while on m3post.com, i remember a thread about a member who posted a ripped off side mirror / keying incident and upon posting a pic we all noticed he had been taking up two parking spots..

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I've only been to that LAF once in the GTR now that I think about it. Lately I have been going to the ones in PBG or Wellington more since they are closer to work or on the way home. I went to the Stuart LAF in the Vantage and the X5M in the past before I traded them, so you might have seen those.

My 550 is black with the M-sport kit. My wife drives it on weekends so you might see it there then.
Now, I have seen a racy looking Vantage there many times. It's got GMG wheels? I typically go there mid mornings.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Now, I have seen a racy looking Vantage there many times. It's got GMG wheels? I typically go there mid mornings.
It was a black SuperVantage with HRE P40 wheels, lowering springs, and a supercharger. I sold it in November.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wow, kinda harsh guys! (Just kidding) My name is Ed and yes that is my car. The parking job is crooked, however I do normally park straight and it is in the very back row of the lot where no one parks anyway. Its funny because people will go out of their way to key you no matter what! I have a P.O.S 2002 Maxima and it is dented and scratched to [email protected]#t, likely from the geriatric Florida population and other inconsiderate folks. Remarkably, I was at Pet Smart the other day and parked all the way in the back and an old lady parked next to me in an old Astro minivan (I did watch her get out of the car and made it a very quick trip in and out). I understand that s&*t will happen but I am very obsessive-compulsive. Anyways, I'm glad to finally get off my lazy ass and start being more active in the forum with what little I can offer.

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Wow, kinda harsh guys! (Just kidding) My name is Ed and yes that is my car. The parking job is crooked, however I do normally park straight and it is in the very back row of the lot where no one parks anyway. Its funny because people will go out of their way to key you no matter what! I have a P.O.S 2002 Maxima and it is dented and scratched to [email protected]#t, likely from the geriatric Florida population and other inconsiderate folks. Remarkably, I was at Pet Smart the other day and parked all the way in the back and an old lady parked next to me in an old Astro minivan (I did watch her get out of the car and made it a very quick trip in and out). I understand that s&*t will happen but I am very obsessive-compulsive. Anyways, I'm glad to finally get off my lazy ass and start being more active in the forum with what little I can offer.
Welcome aboard! Now, are you the same dude I met at Nate's when you picked up your car from Florida's Finest Detailing? ps, you're right about those parking spots way in the back. No one parks there! Seems I'm in there crooked too!

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
One day I saw a lady open her door and hit the car next to her and left it open to do more damage.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.