Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2014 GTR Premium on Saturday! Couldn't be more excited.

When I put the car in reverse, there is a constant beeping that I cannot seem to figure out if there is a fix or not. Anyone know of something?

Thanks!

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've got a 2015 and I have no beep in reverse. Did they stop with this feature after 2014? (not that I want it)

Deiger

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
I've got a 2015 and I have no beep in reverse. Did they stop with this feature after 2014? (not that I want it)

Deiger
Yes, thankfully. I think they only did it for the 2014's, but, GOD what an awful idea.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yes, thankfully. I think they only did it for the 2014's, but, GOD what an awful idea.
I could be wrong, but I think the beep was present on all years before the 2015 model.

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
I've sadly learned to live with it and think of it as a 'safety' feature so I always remember I'm in reverse. Hahahaha!

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Even the Prius has the reverse beep but at least Toyota put an option to turn it off. Can't believe Nissan made this permanent.

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
Yea, I'm about to the point where I'm going to buy the reverse beep defeater from that website. Hate to pull the interior apart but it's embarrassing when you have a lady friend with you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts