Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any idea what the actual ethanol content is for the E85 that is available to us locally here in Tampa?

I specifically use the Thorntons on Linebaugh and Gunn for E85, but i do not have a tester and was wondering if anyone had done any research on this locally.

Thanks!

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I use the thorntons in Brandon and am seeing e84 on my Cobb. This is back to back fillups.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I havent gone to a flex fuel setup yet...currently just mapping for straight E85 right now, so knowing that you are reading E84 in Brandon, have to hope that the same tanker truck is delivering to Linebaugh!

I know that E85 will be the way to go, but just wanted to test the setup before I go full tilt with the flex fuel configuration.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Thanks! I havent gone to a flex fuel setup yet...currently just mapping for straight E85 right now, so knowing that you are reading E84 in Brandon, have to hope that the same tanker truck is delivering to Linebaugh!

I know that E85 will be the way to go, but just wanted to test the setup before I go full tilt with the flex fuel configuration.
I run the Visconti flex fuel kit so the map automatically adjusts to the ethynol content. If I'm running e60 , it adjusts for me. If I run straight 93 gasoline, it adjusts for me. Its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts