Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
then add a mid-pipe or cat-back ? I read the extended warranty papers I got fromm Nissan and of course it does not cover exhaust parts( no problem). I then looked at page 5 section 8.6 of the service agreement book and it states : any failures resulting from use of inferior,modified, or non-approved parts or modification of the vehicle beyond the original factory specifications are not covered. Is there any way adding a mid-pipe/ cat-back could bite me in the A**. I purchased the extended warranty for " peace of mind "and do not want any issues down the road as I forked over alot of money for that " peace of mind." I only want to add the mid-pipe and cat-back for sound as this car sounds like a hair dryer with the stock set up. BTW I am aware of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975,but do not want to worry fighting Nissan down the road.

·
Founder/Admin
26,252 Posts
no issues with anything past the downpipes it wont affect anything..... worst case just pull the aftermarket stuff off if you have a warranty claim as it would be unrelated anyway

as downpipes tune and intake are where you get into some gray areas.... midpipe and so on..your good

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts