Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my cobb upgrade.i was wonderin if anyone with 650whp with stock tranny what are yall lancin your car at.i got two settin so far and its set at 3300 n 3700..b4 that i was lanchin with lc2 n it bog off the line and got bad 60ft so im try to get that better.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm waiting for the Cobb to actually release useful items in the TCM for us before I upgrade mine. Right now they are still testing the 2012 launch control and still haven't figured out the launch RPM's 100% yet. I have an 09 with LC1 and am just gonna use that until they get their ducks in a row.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have u lanch it with the stock tranny b4

·
Registered
734 Posts
I launched mine a few times with stock trans but it's all upgraded now.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did u mess anythin up b4 u did the upgrade..im goin to up grade mine to a stage 3 pretty soon but just want to se what i can do b4 i do it..what was your 60ft b4 tranny built n 1/4 mile

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Blackdrgn uses stock transmission with over 700 whp and ran 9's at 143 mph.He has 60 ft in the 1.6's on street tires and 1.5's on drag radials. Look under drag section for his times

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nothing was wroong with my trans at all. Everything was fine when they took it apart. Trans was upgraded by Shep of course.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what was your whp b4 the tranny built n did u lanch it alot...i just want to know im doin mine soon waittin on parts rite now but i just want to see what i can do with the stock tranny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts