Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's mc_h here. First of all let me apologise for 2 nights ago. It appears that my younger brother accessed my account and posted up all kinds of stuff. He's been staying over with the family this week. You can probably tell from the posts that it isn't me.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/63682-occupy-a-desk-2011-the-new-movement/page__st__180

Could you please delete these posts and unbanning me would be nice too. I assure you this won't happen again. Significant dead arm action has been taken.

I'm sorry for creating a new account but there was no other way of making contact. The last post by me was 12:58PM for the record.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I just read through the posts that you linked to. What did you say in there that would have gotten you banned? While I don't agree with you, at least it seems that you made an effort to support your argument. My guess is that I am missing something here?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just read through the posts that you linked to. What did you say in there that would have gotten you banned? While I don't agree with you, at least it seems that you made an effort to support your argument. My guess is that I am missing something here?
The posts my brother made have been deleted now follwoing my request.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.