Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
APR Front splitter, side rocker extensions and wide fenders (to fit 335/30ZR20 square setup), Forgeline wheels (GA3R) and new Michelin Pilot Super Sport 335/30 ZR20 tires. The APR parts were just painted silver this week. All are used except Michelin set of new tires. I will also include tires that are currently installed on the wheels free.

I was going to run in the One Lap of America but did not get the car completed on time. All parts are currently installed on the car so you can see form/fit/function. Wheels are 3 piece with a small difference between front and rear (for fitment), all wheels fit the 335 tires. Some wear and tear on the wheels, nothing major, additional pics higher quality pics upon request, PM me.

$10K for all plus shipping, will consider delivery negotiated separately - new and painted this would be well over $15K

http://www.forgeline.com/products/competition-series/ga3r.html#q3

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update to the post, the fenders are Password JDM's. The side rocker extensions and front splitter are APR

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the skirt extension and side panels painted, car looks much lower. It is a pretty nice look. JMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts