Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my new 2012 just got delivered tonight! I am very happy, i have been laughing the whole time iv been driving it! Im thinking about getting it tinited tomorrow and also wanted to remove the nissan badge on the trunk if there are not holes under it, can anyone let me know? thanks guys

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
There wasn't on my 09... I took off the Nissan burger

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
No holes at all. Its just held on with sticky putty. Heat it up with a hair dryer or heat gun and you're good!

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Don't take it off!!! Show some Nissan pride. I think it's VERY disrespectful when you guys debadge your GT-R's
That is a stupid comment. Appearance is clearly a matter of choice and being "de-badged" is part of that. You may think it looks like shit but "disrespectful" doesn't make sense. After all, I already paid the manufacturer, I don't feel obligated to advertise for them.

Have fun with you M pride on this forum. For what it is worth I de-badged my M too.

·
24>23
1,166 Posts
^ what he said. I don't think anyone here is embarrassed by the name Nissan. It's more of a cleaner look. IMO it looks 1000000X better without the giant hamburger badge.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I dont even have the gtr badge on the grill of my car. Clean is faster!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Don't take it off!!! Show some Nissan pride. I think it's VERY disrespectful when you guys debadge your GT-R's
Silly comment.

What if the Nissan hamburger was 2x it's current size, would you still show Nissan pride for such a ridiculous badge? The emblem is a huge eye sore. People say "oh you wouldn't debadge a Lambo would you", yeah no shit, it has a killer looking pissed off bull on it, not an emblem that looks like it should comes with a side of fries.

Debadge it!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Silly comment.

What if the Nissan hamburger was 2x it's current size, would you still show Nissan pride for such a ridiculous badge? The emblem is a huge eye sore. People say "oh you wouldn't debadge a Lambo would you", yeah no shit, it has a killer looking pissed off bull on it, not an emblem that looks like it should comes with a side of fries.

Debadge it!
Hahaha, well said!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

·
4,747 Posts
That is a stupid comment. Appearance is clearly a matter of choice and being "de-badged" is part of that. You may think it looks like shit but "disrespectful" doesn't make sense. After all, I already paid the manufacturer, I don't feel obligated to advertise for them.

Have fun with you M pride on this forum. For what it is worth I de-badged my M too.
Dude i get your point but why u mad though?

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
I use that badge to close the trunk lid. don't take it off. Very useful. Lolz

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
I use it to prove to people it's really a Nissan.....

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Use a hair dryer to heat up the badge and adhesive, then gently pull it off. Nothing to it.
Do not use sharp, metal objects. Nissan paint is soft, you can damage easily. Just heat it up and use your fingers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts