Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend i went to the clemson ICAR showcase. much like a smaller cars and coffee, it's a collection of various cars from imports, to classics, to muscle cars, to modern domestics. here's the album of pics showing what all was there:

Clemson ICAR Showcase - 10/9/11 - JPMcG Photography

while there, i met the owner of DDMWorks who are doing a full build for a customer on an Ariel Atom. we spoke for a while and decided to get some shots of it now (stock) and i will be taking some pictures of it for them during the build as well as after!
album:

Ariel Atom Photoshoot - 10/9/11 - JPMcG Photography

fav's:

thanks for looking!

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
love this car!

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea pretty badass ride... can't wait to see what all they do with the build! apparently they are doing a twin charging setup, it should be north of 500whp when done

·
Stop the persecution of Falun Gong
224 Posts
With the weight (or lack thereof) of that car 500whp will be nuts.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
that looks like it would be so much fun. great pics, Patrick!

·
Registered
101 Posts
On your first link (the one with multiple cars), what is the car in picture #28. I've seen this thing at a few car shows and in a lot of these threads. It looks more like a boat to me, perhaps even a PT cruiser 2.0.

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks andy!

On your first link (the one with multiple cars), what is the car in picture #28. I've seen this thing at a few car shows and in a lot of these threads. It looks more like a boat to me, perhaps even a PT cruiser 2.0.
that's a plymouth prowler

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Love the Atom, one of my favs. As always, great shots!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.