Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie to this forum from Little Rock, AR and just wanted to stop by on here to introduce myself. I unfortunately do not own a GTR just yet ,however, am looking into selling or trading my Twin Turbo CTSV here soon in order to get into one. Hopefully can have one of these GTRs in my garage soon, as an early christmas gift to myself!

Any advice from the community would be greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays!

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Do it! Can't go wrong with a GT-R
Post some pictures up of that CTSV.

I'd recommend checking out the Buyers guide section on this site it was very helpful for me when I was searching around.
Get a PPI from a GT-R Tech, and a pressure test just to be safe. As well as test drive it if possible, make sure the transmission is shifting properly and not slipping (its normal for it to be a bit clunky at low speeds)

There is a clean title Silver 09 with 536 miles for 63k which is a crazy deal, I'd just be worried about TSB's and the car being broken in etc.
I have my 09 in Titanium that I'm thinking of selling for another one with 12.5k in immaculate shape for 63k. There is also a FBO 09 or 10 in red for 67 too. You'll find a bunch on in the cars for sale section.

If you go DBA, I'd recommend getting one used because the money you save, you can use on mods/maintenance.

Wish you luck, keep us updated. Happy Holidays to you as well!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan,

Appreciate the all good info for sure. I've been searching around everywhere to include the for sale section here and have definitely found a few prospects. The only thing really holding me up now is trying to sell my highly modified CTSV which is actually already posted up on here as well.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.