Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a 2016 gtr owner, got this vehicle only at 16,000 KMS but car has an armytrix exhaust. But the armytrix obd dongle and the remote has been lost which is specially used for opening and close the valve, later got to know the owner lost the kit. Is there any way to permanently open the exhaust valves in the exhaust system. Helps are much appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
[

QUOTE="safwanislam77, post: 4158585, member: 401984"]
Hello everyone, I am a 2016 gtr owner, got this vehicle only at 16,000 KMS but car has an armytrix exhaust. But the armytrix obd dongle and the remote has been lost which is specially used for opening and close the valve, later got to know the owner lost the kit. Is there any way to permanently open the exhaust valves in the exhaust system. Helps are much appreciated.
[/QUOTE]
you can bypass it all by using this

Or order a replacement from armytrix for $690usd

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,963 Posts
Moved to the correct forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts