Nissan GT-R Forum banner

At the dealership

940 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Prophizee 
#1 ·
At the dealership waiting for my 2015 headlights and resonated mid to be installed there are saying 5 hours for the entire job which really blows. I want to get a loaner but I am leaving for vacation tomorrow so I wanna make sure the car gets done

#2 ·
Hope they got your midpipe lined up right. The guys at my dealership must have googly eyes because it's offset and that separated the gasket. They won't fix it either. Their recommendation was to put the stock pipe back on

#3 ·
Hope they got your midpipe lined up right. The guys at my dealership must have googly eyes because it's offset and that separated the gasket. They won't fix it either. Their recommendation was to put the stock pipe back on

#4 ·
yea that definitely sounds a little long...

you probably would have been better off going to a performance shop. they could probably do it all in less than 2 hours...

#5 ·
yea that definitely sounds a little long...

you probably would have been better off going to a performance shop. they could probably do it all in less than 2 hours...

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
sorry, double post

#7 ·
Actually all went perfect and leaving for Alaska tonight see you guys on the flip side. Cab enjoy my trip with knowing the car is A okay and safely home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.