Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for a huge favor...

I'm looking to re-upholster my 2010 ss with light color interior to look like a 2012 BE. Could any of our kind Black Edition owners with a quality camera post some hi-res pictures of the interior, so I can get the upholstery shop to get me an estimate? Local dealer decided to be a jerk off and wouldn't even open the car, let alone let me pull the plastic off and take a picture...

help please?

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Cynep, I have the good camera, but no GT-R for now. I was supposed to have it last friday, so I'll get you some great shots as soon as it shows up. (Hopefully today, could be whenever.)

Cheese

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guv', much appreciated :) and congrats on your BE - enjoy it!!!!!!! Also, love your ava ;-P

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
You could also PM Eric from Boulder Nissan for a parts list breakdown on everything you will need to convert it to the interior of a BE....I got my BE interior parts from them, just waiting on the headliner and im done.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked... BE Seats were well over $23k for front/rear. That's right, $23,000. For about $6k I can get mine to look exactly the same. And that's by top upholstery dude in the area. I figure I can get it done cheaper if I shop around.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Wow, for a little more you can buy the specV seats. I ordered the Egoist hand painted GTR logo airbag last week and will receive it on Friday.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude, you rock! You mind taking a shot in the back too - not sure if there's anything going on with the rear seats. Shit that looks tight. Makes me want to trade mine in for a Blue BE.... GARRRRRRRRRRR

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, well I've seen a lot of HKYstormfront's (Sorry for creepin' lol) stuff and I am almost embarrassed to post the pics I've taken now, so I'll just post a link to a bunch of shots I took today with all different lights, none of these are touched up.

http://christopherfi...9751263_Jc7CTBd

Mista Cheese
DUDE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Welcome to the club, brotha! Looks like your little one is getting a kick out this new toy. LMAO, I took my 9 year old on a trip to pick mine up - he didn't know anything in advance. Watching his reaction - priceless.

Dude, you gonna love it, if you don't already!!! Also, lol @ you being in a suit and tie. I went dressed like a bum... well, $150 jeans, $70 shirt, $80 shoes... BUM ;-)

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude... i wanna have sex with all these seat... wow. i need to get mine done, 100%.

BTW, Celcius, what did it run you to convert yours to BE interior? Eric read off crap load of parts, I was overwhelmed. Rings for AC, panels, handles, glasses holder/garage opener, center console, dome lights, liner, etc etc etc. holly molly. And no matter what - you still don't have red stitching on dash.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
a little over $5k to convert my interior, I'm still waiting for a good price on the headliner, install, then Im complete! I have my back seats changed to OEM black, so my sig needs to be updated...lol

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Dude, you rock! You mind taking a shot in the back too - not sure if there's anything going on with the rear seats. Shit that looks tight. Makes me want to trade mine in for a Blue BE.... GARRRRRRRRRRR
i do what i can... rear seats are the same as what you have iirc. someone that has a B/E can chime in on that one.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^ You don't? I thought these were out of yours...

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a little over $5k to convert my interior, I'm still waiting for a good price on the headliner, install, then Im complete! I have my back seats changed to OEM black, so my sig needs to be updated...lol
Wasn't that the price difference between BE and PE? I would have gone for 2012 BE in Blue if I found one at invoice... none came close and blue was neigh impossible to find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts