Nissan GT-R Forum banner
541 - 545 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't take mine out often these days, but everytime I get thumbs ups from other drivers. I still hate when someone in a modded Honda, Subaru, or BMW races through traffic to get next to me so that they can downshift and try to get me to race them while their buddy records with their phone. I don't street race so I never bite. I think I once got a middle finger for not racing someone. Sorry but the public roads are highly chaotic and unpredictable which make them no place for a race with someone whose skillets you know nothing about.

I am 36 years old and I still skateboard several times a week qhile often being mistaken for a younger person which makes for some odd questions. Funniest one though is being asked if I was a YouTuber. I guess having a real job and career is not considered a viable path for a young person to have nice things these days in the eyes of younger generations.

541 - 545 of 545 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.