Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
18,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Arizona locals! Vivid Racing has decided to host a monthly meet here at our store in Gilbert the 2nd Thursday of every month till May (its to damn hot). There are a lot of awesome modified cars here in the valley and we need to share our passion across the board. So come out, chill, show off your ride, chat it up with others, and have a good time. First one kicks off this Thursday February 9th from 6-8pm. Be there or be ________.

Don't forget to upload your event pics to our Customer Gallery Here.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd love to come by... have sons football practice on Thursday's... hopefully next time around!

Thanks!
Dave

18,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, looks like we picked a real winner of a day for the GTR crowd :(

Dave, football season's almost over! Kyle, quit school. Education is for chumps! infinus, quit your job! There you guys go. Practical solutions to this scheduling conflict.

·
Registered
396 Posts
LOL! Yup just a couple more weeks!

18,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tonight's the night!

LOL if only I could! But the bank wants its money or they'll be the ones showing up to the GTR meets in my car haha.
Yeah that doesn't really sound like such a good idea after all...

18,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I had to fly that day and couldn't make it. Next round hopefully.
No worries! The 1st one was great considering how last minute it was. The next one is 3/8/12. Come hang out!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just bought a Blue 2012. Should be here in Phoenix by the end of the month. I'll mark my calender for the April one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.