Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arizona owners!

As we have seen tons of nice GTRs on Saturday at No Fly Zone , I decided to run my car tomorrow ( Sunday ) ..
Please write down if whether you are racing or spectating and a picture of your cars would be great!
Would love to see videos and pictures after the event as well

Cya tomorrow !

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
+1 on photos and time slips

·
Registered
48 Posts
We'll be out again for a couple hours - had some ups and downs today (91 octane + 100* temps = Low Boost mode). Fortunately, there was a vendor there selling race gas that allowed me to save face a bit. Posted a few videos in the Video forum

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a video I found of my car running with another GT-R.. I had fuel cut issues so tune was in progress as we were data logging and dropping the boost ..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here's a video I found of my car running with another GT-R.. I had fuel cut issues so tune was in progress as we were data logging and dropping the boost ..

This is my video and, I apologize, I thought that was Alexsandr's car (to which I incorrect replied/stated above) - I hesitated posting this video because I knew it wasn't representative of what you and Joe eventually earned for a top speed yesterday.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is my video and, I apologize, I thought that was Alexsandr's car (to which I incorrect replied/stated above) - I hesitated posting this video because I knew it wasn't representative of what you and Joe eventually earned for a top speed yesterday.
Thanks for the video man and I hope you don't mind me posting it. Yes we did have few issues and thankfully fuel didn't cut off during our run with your amazing GT-R.
The best I could was 163 mph at 18 psi.

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
That is awesome, thanks James! Alek, I'm sorry my car looks ghetto and ruined your nice picture. Look at those bad boys squat down in the back!

·
El Diablo
682 Posts
That is awesome, thanks James! Alek, I'm sorry my car looks ghetto and ruined your nice picture. Look at those bad boys squat down in the back!
I thought you did that for drag and weight reduction haha...

Here are two pics of my car. Wasn't the best weekend for me but oh well.... next time will hopefully be better. It was great seeing everyone out there!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had a blast at the event! The 400 mile caravan road trip from LA with my buddies was almost as fun. My E85 FBO car ran really well, putting up 170-172's all day without skipping a beat despite the wind and heat.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I had a blast at the event! The 400 mile caravan road trip from LA with my buddies was almost as fun. My E85 FBO car ran really well, putting up 170-172's all day without skipping a beat despite the wind and heat.
Nice run!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Woah nice! How come my E85 FBO and two others did 163 - 165 at max ? Wow now I feel that my car is slow.. Nice run man!

1 - 20 of 138 Posts