Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
7,120 Posts
Anyone else just not into all these superhero movies?

Not sure what the deal is,
The Antman movie is kind of pushing it....

The only thing I don't understand about Superman versus Batman... is how is that even a contest? Superman would have no problem in any sort of fight versus Batman

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
The Antman movie is kind of pushing it....

The only thing I don't understand about Superman versus Batman... is how is that even a contest? Superman would have no problem in any sort of fight versus Batman
Agreed. Also, I thought batman was a good guy?!? In this movie it seems batman is a bad guy trying to destroy the human race?? Superman is there to save everyone??

I also am not into all of the superhero movies, although this trailer looks cool!

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
This is what I gathered...

The Story

Warner Bros. released an official plot synopsis for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and watching the debut trailer one can at least kind of pick up on what this movie is putting down. It seems that the world of the growing DC Cinematic Universe has labeled Superman (Henry Cavill) a controversial figure after the events seen inMan of Steel, and while there are many in the world who see him as a superhero, there are many others who view him as an extreme threat. It would seem that Batman (Ben Affleck) falls into this latter category, and uses his incredible resources to do what he can to try and stop the perceived alien menace. The first official footage sees him as a superhero, there are many others who view him as a savior. And that plot synopsis does little more than confirm this. How the story will deal with all of the major supporting characters (of which there are many) remains a mystery, though that same synopsis does tease a new threat that comes out of the woodwork, which has led many to speculate about Doomsday's possible involvement. While provoking Superman into a fight probably seems like a terrible idea to most of us, Batman will have some special toys specifically designed to negate his enemy's advantages. Specifically, he will wield a Kryptonite-laced spear. How exactly he obtained this substance remains unclear, but he's Batman. The guy has means of acquiring all kinds of unusual items.

· Registered
903 Posts
We had the pleasure of supplying the film crew with some Redline fluids for this project. Not sure what they were using it for but the person that came to pick it up mentioned the crew liked it's consistency and color for a certain special effect.

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Kryptonize spear, rrrrrreally???? (kevin hart reference) only will understand if you've seen his new stand up act "What Now?"

· Registered
934 Posts
I look forward to it , it's a rare chance for me to be a kid again ... And also I love watching them with my 12 year old son !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.