Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I work for a Nissan dealership, I have been asked to select parts to modify a 2014 GT-R. The car is in NC we are in VA.

I have chosen Got Boost intakes, APR non catted downpipes and COBB catted mid pipe,
adding ID100occ injectors, and fuel pumps for headroom and COBB V3 to tie it all together.

The owner info I have is He wants a faster street car on 93 octane, possibly E85 later, no plans for track and no smog to worry about.

I am the resident car guy here. ( A NASA, BMWCCA, PCA instructor) but my background is in NA cars. I think my parts list is good, but is there an OTS COBB tune that will get us running well to start then sneak up on the final tune, either on the dyno or remote?

Thank you for your help.

Zach M

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
As mentioned the Stage 3 OTS map will get you up and running with those modifications if you choose the 3" intakes. I would recommend that you get the car tuned afterwards as well!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are awesome. Thank you very much. I will stress to the owner that it needs a tune.

I do hope that I get to be a bit hands on with the car. They are amazing stock, I can only imagine it even quicker.

-Zach

1 - 4 of 4 Posts