Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received this beautiful black edition from a good customer in Texas a couple weeks ago. He had heard from across a couple states that if he wanted a set of JRZs installed and set up properly for road racing we were the shop to use.

We were certainly flattered to think he would send his car that distance just for shocks so we took on the project with excitement.

The coilovers were purchased through us as well as a whiteline camber kit for install. After we completed the install on the kits we set the car up on our tables and strung it up. We use a full hub stand string alignment setup for these setups to make sure we are dialing them in down to the 1/10th of a millimeter. Many times alignment racks can be miscalibrated or out of spec which can cause for very poor end settings. That is why we do it very similar to most race teams with some good old string and measuring tools.

We just shipped the car back to the customer in time for an event he has planned tomorrow. The suspension and setup should certainly gain him some confidence as well as pretty drastically reduce his lap times.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the pictures... this is one beautiful car.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That color is amazing

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am with UnaBomber on this one. If I wasn't actively trying to sell my Evo X for a GTR right now, I would wrap my Evo in this matte finish! Guess I will have to wait to do it to the GTR

[email protected] - Is this a Plasti-Dip job or a Vinyl wrap?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dido beautiful job, well done. May I ask where the front end came from? I see brake ducts...were they vented directly to the brakes? Were the brakes from TSM? Finally, is there a reason for putting the remote reservoirs in a rather difficult location? Why not under the hood for example? You guys have an awesome reputation. Congrats and keep up the good work.

·
Vendor
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Believe that's 7racer's...and Jotech did the Top Secret bumper installation.
Yes sir it is a Top Secret bumper and lip.... really good looking.

The JRZ RS Pro suspension does not have remote reservoirs, they are fixed to the shock in that location. Not really hard to get to though... you can adjust them with the wheels on and the car on the ground very easily. You do have to lay on the ground to do it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.