Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Does anyone know what is going on with this place?

I understand they were bought by new owners 13 months ago and changed names in October 2011.

Their $3 website designed by what looks like a third grader has very little info. Their schedule of events is lacking events. I enjoy this track and look forward to "Flat Out Days".

Anyone that can chime in with any other track day events let's hear about it.

Pittsburgh International Race Complex
201 Penndale Road, Wampum, Pennsylvania, 16157 | 724.535.1000| www.pittrace.com

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful track and it's close. I'm just getting irritated by the lack of info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I always look for events at events at Mid Ohio. Usually piggyback onto SCCA and NASA weekends... they have open track day on Fridays prior to the event. If you've never been to Mid Ohio it's definitely worth the drive. 2 events that I am looking at one is a NASA event on June 29th and the other a SCCA event on July 27th. World class track, instruction and plenty of track time.

·
GoldMember
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I always look for events at events at Mid Ohio. Usually piggyback onto SCCA and NASA weekends... they have open track day on Fridays prior to the event. If you've never been to Mid Ohio it's definitely worth the drive. 2 events that I am looking at one is a NASA event on June 29th and the other a SCCA event on July 27th. World class track, instruction and plenty of track time.
I love to go to Mid-Ohio. It's actually about the same drive time as Beaver Run for me. I went to a Porsche event there last year. Great track, great cars and Porsche kept the reins too tight. Keep m eposted if you could please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.