Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any GTR owner in Seattle or surrounding areas that interested to go to exotics @ redmond town center this coming saturday the 16th ?

http://www.exoticsat.com/

Another thing is there's also a grand opening of a shop in kirkland. There's gonna be iheart model, some of you might interested

https://www.facebook.com/events/527620203944240/531601943546066/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Well, it would be great if we can go to both or one of these events together. I'm thinking to do a pre-meet before we go to [email protected]
I can meet anywhere between seattle and bellevue area.
Post some comments if any of you guys are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I might be interested. I'm waiting on someone to get back to me about some plans on Saturday. I'll let you know. I've been wanting to check out the exotics @ Redmond Town Center for a while now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be interested. I'm waiting on someone to get back to me about some plans on Saturday. I'll let you know. I've been wanting to check out the exotics @ Redmond Town Center for a while now.
Sounds great
. I'll pm other members that live around Seattle area. I don't want to be the only gtr in there lol.

·
Garage Queen
328 Posts
Bummer it got cnx'd after such a great day of weather today.
Hopefully it'll turn nice for next weekend....

Exotics @ RTC always gather a great group of folks and terrific cars.
Hope to see y'all out there this season!

-Chris

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey guys - group of us from Vancouver are planning on coming down to Seattle for Exotics at Redmond on April 13. Anyone want to meet up and drive in together? We are expecting 6-8 of us will make the trek from Vancouver down. Love to meet up before hand and head in as a large GTR group! Let me know!

·
Registered
47 Posts
ah damnit! If I am back by the 13th, count me in! I will update closer to the date.

I am doing a road trip from Austin to Seattle starting on April 6th. I might be back in time.

And I agree with "[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]sometimes i feel kinda discriminated though in rtc haha". This was my first time there, and they were like go park with the 5 series and 3 series sedans and the mustangs. I was like really...
[/background]

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
"[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]sometimes i feel kinda discriminated though in rtc haha". This was my first time there, and they were like go park with the 5 series and 3 series sedans and the mustangs. I was like really...
[/background]
i don't get that vibe. i mean sure i'll never be cool enough to wear puma shoes, ed hardy gear, and bt headsets. but most of the people out there seem ok. the gtr's always get a lot of attention. especially when we roll in with a group of them ;)

·
Registered
883 Posts
[email protected] town center tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
190 Posts
i don't get that vibe. i mean sure i'll never be cool enough to wear puma shoes, ed hardy gear, and bt headsets. but most of the people out there seem ok. the gtr's always get a lot of attention. especially when we roll in with a group of them ;)
Love your responses! Are you and Ice still in for the 13th of April? If so then count me in!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.