1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
cool drawings

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
The December 2011 issue of Option showed a couple spy photos of the BenSopra widebody GT-R project that we featured last week. We've contact BenSopra about distributing for them outside of Japan.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
what improvements does it bring to the GT-R?
increased front fender stone chipping

seriously though, huge respect for getting it done in such a short time - I'll be seeing this in the flesh at tas

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
A photo of one of the actual BenSopra cars surfaced over the weekend at a track event at Fuji Speedway:

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
The front clip is either partially open or the headlights are not aligned well

Looks interesting will want to see more pics

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
There running the greddy 1000HP kit. Still dunno if there using cobb cause they still won't advertise it on the cars in Japan lol. Word is the cobb is used for the 1k HP kits but that's not proven yet. Sofar hks is the only software in Japan that makes over 700HP.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
The Greddy 35RX has been one of the first cars to receive this kit:

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
It does look trick but I don't know if I could drive it on the street like that 24/7...I would feel like more of a tool than I already am...

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Great pic bpauto... Anymore I got to see what the rear bumper looks like and the front needs to also go down.

This is a race car body kit... No one should even think about driving this on the street imho.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Here you go:

And yes, the rear is purposely left open like a GT car.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts