Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a huge shout out for NIssan BoardWalk Service department in Redwood city Jason Manown guy in charge there I can tell they service the GTRs there with care I was impressed I am sure there is a post about this place here already. I just took my car in for a regular oil change I did mention to Jason about the rattle I had he immediately inspected it and found the issue and fixed it right away. My car feels amazing now without the annoying rattle. Jason is the man down there if anyone needs their gtr worked please take it to him you wont be disappointed. I have tried to take my car to other dealerships but it was a hassle bad customer service they also didnt seem to find my rattle issue which was something very simple which I also told them where to exactly look but they still couldnt figure it out that told me not to bring my car back to that dealership.

Rattle issue and solution: I have made posts about my rattle few times here it turned out to be the muffler hanger bolts i was completely missing 2 bolts that explains the rattle at low rpms and driving over the bumps anyone has a rattle coming from rear I highly recommend check the muffle hanger bolts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts