Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good dealer who could export the vehicle to Burma (Myanmar). As I have 0 knowledge of this, it would be much appreciated if you guys could give me some advice and direction. Thank you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am looking for a good dealer who could export the vehicle to Burma (Myanmar). As I have 0 knowledge of this, it would be much appreciated if you guys could give me some advice and direction. Thank you.
Not silverline automotive.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Capitol City Nissan in Atlanta, Georgia - ask for Chris Presta +1 866-202-0478. However, I'm not sure they have any GT-Rs right now. Tell him Karl sent you (bought 2010 GT-R), he'll take care of you, may be able to find one... Best sales experience I had so far, really attentive guy.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Contact Jason @Boulder Nissan,he's a member here on the site and is a straight up guy.I would highly recommend him. Tim
+1 for Jason - didn't buy a car from them, bought some parts - really "no nonsense" sort of ppl, took really good care of me, very attentive, quick follow up and no run around. 100% recommended. Hope they can work something for you.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Contact Jason @Boulder Nissan,he's a member here on the site and is a straight up guy.I would highly recommend him. Tim
I totally agree....Boulder Nissan is top notch!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had an unbelievably great buying experience this year (for a red 2012 premium) at Modern Nissan of Winston Salem, NC. Truly remarkable. Ask for Billy Donathan ([email protected] or 336-744-2148). I live in a distant city and had the car shipped there by private enclosed coach-- Billy watched over the entire process like he owned her himself. Incredible service and great guy. Tell him Tom sent you. I believe they just received a Black edition late last week, now in the showroom.

·
Founder/Admin
26,252 Posts
I had an unbelievably great buying experience this year (for a red 2012 premium) at Modern Nissan of Winston Salem, NC. Truly remarkable. Ask for Billy Donathan ([email protected] or 336-744-2148). I live in a distant city and had the car shipped there by private enclosed coach-- Billy watched over the entire process like he owned her himself. Incredible service and great guy. Tell him Tom sent you. I believe they just received a Black edition late last week, now in the showroom.
im local to them.. i saw your red car up there before you bought it.. congrats and welcome to NAGTROC !!!!... i have known most of the salesmen and managers at modern for years and years.... nice people and all....but damn they have that black edition sitting up there for 8K over MSRP 104K and some change.. i mean cash in hand you could buy it from them for alot less...but its the principle of it all i guess...

with that said....i will say their service department is excellent.. their GTR tech is a good friend and has helped me out countless times... someone i trust 100% with my car

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
im local to them.. i saw your red car up there before you bought it.. congrats and welcome to NAGTROC !!!!... i have known most of the salesmen and managers at modern for years and years.... nice people and all....but damn they have that black edition sitting up there for 8K over MSRP 104K and some change.. i mean cash in hand you could buy it from them for alot less...but its the principle of it all i guess...

with that said....i will say their service department is excellent.. their GTR tech is a good friend and has helped me out countless times... someone i trust 100% with my car
Wish I knew you were in the area - I actually spent a night there on my inagural drive back home from Atlanta. :(

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Come out for a cheesesteak run to make up for it :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts