Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· R35 member
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped my car off in Lakeland for an oil change and inspection but I get the impression that they are not a "mod" friendly dealership. My car is currently stock but I have new exhaust waiting to install. What local Tampa area dealerships are going to be the easiest to work with. I have a 2014 Premium with 4600 miles. Also, are there any performance shops in the Tampa/Orlando area?

Joe

· Registered
214 Posts
Might be a little far, but Wesley Chapel Nissan is where we refer all of our clients for dealer services. The owner is a fellow GTR owner and customer of ours, and the service guys are all very cool. ;)

· R35 member
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As IPvic says.
The owner drives my old GTR. I think you will like Wesley Chapel Nissan.
Very friendly people!
Thats exactly what Im looking for. I dont mind the drive because it would be worth it if I needed something. Thanks.

Joe

· Registered
214 Posts
They called me when your car showed up, the owner had been by the shop while we were building the engine and loved the car! He will always take care of a fellow GTR owner modded or not!

· Registered
86 Posts
Just took mine in to NISSAN of wesley chapel for the last chance at the 30000 mileage service. Come to find out my warranty had already ran out and Joey was extremely understanding and went ahead and did the inspection anyways. They will definitely get my business in the future. Can't say enough good things!

· R35 member
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats a lot of good props for a dealership. That speaks volumes. They will definitely get my business.

Joe

· Registered
35 Posts
You guys can correct me if I am wrong but I had mine serviced at Brandon Autonation Nissan and I was pleased with their service. Brian was the tech. and is a good guy, the gents behind the desk were also friendly, knowledgable and seem mod friendly and had good things to say about IP.

· Registered
214 Posts
We have had a few customers with great success using Autonation as well.

You guys can correct me if I am wrong but I had mine serviced at Brandon Autonation Nissan and I was pleased with their service. Brian was the tech. and is a good guy, the gents behind the desk were also friendly, knowledgable and seem mod friendly and had good things to say about IP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.