Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting a colour change wrap on my car. Looking for a good shop in the Quebec area as I will be travelling from Nova Scotia to get it done. Would like to find a place that has experience with wrapping GT-R's.....

Thanks

· Registered
351 Posts
I think in montreal, the best place would be xpoze.ca but i havent seen their work, i just go by the name and number of times i heard their names on fb and forums.

Obviously as you might imagine, im not a huge fan of dips and wrap so i dont know much about them.

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I did a quick Google search and found a company in Montreal called "Overlay".

http://teamoverlay.com

Anyone hear of them? I have exchanged a few emails and they appear very professional and are a "preferred 3M installer".

· Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe Restyle It has a shop in Montreal ... They are good
Sent an email to Restyle. They look like they have wrapped quite a few GT-R's which I like. Will see what they say, thanks.

· Front Mount 2500 HP
3,664 Posts
Sent an email to Restyle. They look like they have wrapped quite a few GT-R's which I like. Will see what they say, thanks.
No worries - they have wrapped my GTR twice so I tend to stick with them, both times the job came out as if ithe car was painted !

Goodluck !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.