Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm new to the GTR world as an owner, recently purchased a Black 2010 GTR in Calgary.

It has a lot of kilometers (80,000 km) on the vehicle, and I'm considering purchasing an extended warranty.

I would like to know other people experience with GTR's with such high mileage, what type of issues might be common, and whether or not they feel an extended warranty is worth it. Yes, I know ultimately it is up to the buyer and his peace of mind, but I just wanted to leverage the experience of the people in this forum to help shape and guide my decision.

What would be the best place to post such a question? Please advise

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Hello All,

I'm new to the GTR world as an owner, recently purchased a Black 2010 GTR in Calgary.

It has a lot of kilometers (80,000 km) on the vehicle, and I'm considering purchasing an extended warranty.

I would like to know other people experience with GTR's with such high mileage, what type of issues might be common, and whether or not they feel an extended warranty is worth it. Yes, I know ultimately it is up to the buyer and his peace of mind, but I just wanted to leverage the experience of the people in this forum to help shape and guide my decision.

What would be the best place to post such a question? Please advise

Thanks in advance
made a thread on this
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/101372-warranty-complaints-good-bad-ugly/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.