Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anybody has found awesome places for some pictures. I'm a new owner in the Inland Empire and have found a couple unique spots but nothing worth posting. Any mountain/ city/ desert/ rundown areas/ parking garage spots you'd recommend? If possible try to be specific. "LA" or "PCH" isn't what I'm really looking for.

If you have an iPhone and the Instagram app my user name is skyzlmt if you want to check out my shots so far.

Thanks!

·
Yoga Instructor. 1964 Fiat 500 owner. Creator at B
292 Posts
I'm in the middle of finding out where this fantastic site is... imagine red sand dunes in the background... I want to get some vintage looking photos of my Fiat. Keep you posted! Hoping the secret will be revealed to me soon. A guy I know that photographs Lambo's uses this site a lot. The photos look amazing.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm nice! sounds very interesting.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Curious if anybody has found awesome places for some pictures. I'm a new owner in the Inland Empire and have found a couple unique spots but nothing worth posting. Any mountain/ city/ desert/ rundown areas/ parking garage spots you'd recommend? If possible try to be specific. "LA" or "PCH" isn't what I'm really looking for.

If you have an iPhone and the Instagram app my user name is skyzlmt if you want to check out my shots so far.

Thanks!
Where you locate by chance? Also in IE (Fontana)

·
Registered
360 Posts
I did some of my old ISF and my buddy's Z on terminal island, there are lots of factories down there, this building was in a corner but it was hard to get into because the drive in is steep, there was lots of glass, and the cops came lol but in the end it was worth it:

·
Registered
366 Posts
The only problem with these places is the possibilty of loose metal that can puncture the tires. I've been to factories or warehouses where they removed machinery that was bolted into the ground but they left the studs sticking out of the ground.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The only problem with these places is the possibilty of loose metal that can puncture the tires. I've been to factories or warehouses where they removed machinery that was bolted into the ground but they left the studs sticking out of the ground.
Plus broken beer bottles, rusty nails, etc. That is why I bring a broom and keep a close eye out. It's a hassle but the pictures turn out pretty sweet.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where you locate by chance? Also in IE (Fontana)
LOL I'm in South Fontana! You don't happen to have a Black GT-R do you near Baseline? One of my coworkers says she sees a black one at Vons occasionally.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wow those shots are nuts!

LOL I'm in South Fontana! You don't happen to have a Black GT-R do you near Baseline? One of my coworkers says she sees a black one at Vons occasionally.
I used to live in South Fontana, over here in North Fontana by Fontana Nissan. I go down to South Fontana once or twice a month (like way down there near the Target by the freeway). Yes that would be me.

·
Yoga Instructor. 1964 Fiat 500 owner. Creator at B
292 Posts
Secret is not being revealed. Silly, if you ask me, but he does take many vintage exotics to be photographed here. I think I know where it is, so soon I will hunt it out myself. It is in southern OC area, so I don't know where you are, but that's at least 1 hour south of LA to drive for photos... a small task if you ask me ;)

PS. Awesome factory shots. My first cross country drive was done in a Cayman S and along the way we stopped to take some photos at an abandoned barn in Texas. The photos are amazing, but of course the photos are not on this computer to share. Worthless without pics, I know. Sorry

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice. Think I'm going to head up to the high desert next to get some desolate shots. Think I have a spot, should be very apocalyptic.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^ DTLA? Looks like it, but awfully clear to be. Pretty awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.