Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Hey all,

Since we have quite a few Peninsula and South Bay owners now I figured we should set up a local meet.
Wilson created an event page on FB so here is a thread for the non Facebookers.

A lot of our bay area meets are up north or in the east bay so I don't think some of us have a chance to ever make it and meet other owners.

Next meet will be 4/24 since this week is Shift S3ctor and people will be busy prepping their cars.

*There's no parking on this street so read below for the right parking garage*
Verde Tea
852 Villa St
Mountain View, CA 94041

9pm every Thursday

We will be at the parking garage off W Dana St right next to Speck office. (Between Castro St and Bryant St)
If its not raining we will meet at the top. If its raining we will be one level lower.

We had a great turnout with about 12 cars and everyone seemed to like the current location. We will keep it here for now.

Bring your GTR, wife, gf, bf, husband, kids, whatever.

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem with weekend is that there are plenty of cars & coffees and drives all over the bay area.

(100OCT, club auto sport, blackhawk, santana row, etc.)

Most of us attend these on the weekends and go on drives. This is a separate one for local GTR owners to be able to just hang out for coffee/tea and chat.
We can definitely organize some drivers this spring and summer but I think this is a good way to get some owners who we don't usually see.

Our Norcal GTR group organizes events pretty frequently for the entire group as well.

We can gauge the time and date as we get some owners to show but 9pm tends to work for most people. Gives them chance to eat, put kids to sleep, etc.
Again this week is the first meet so we need to get some members to show so we can all agree on a best time, date and location.

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See you guys all tonight!

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
updated OP.

Location updated

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last turnout was great with about 12 cars and most people liked the location so lets keep it here until we decide otherwise.

Empty parking garage with great access to food and drinks. We can maybe do a dinner meet in the future!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm only going to be close to Mountain View for a few more weeks, but where's this event page so I can get on that?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are skipping this week due to shift s3ctor this weekend. A lot of people are busy getting their car ready so we will do it the following week.

Until then here's a video of the cars leaving last week.

·
The Nihonjin
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another meet coming this Thursday!

I think quite a few people are confirmed so should be a good turnout!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.