Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3rd time to go, 2nd time with a car, and I wanted to say thanks personally, and on behalf of 1% for putting the event together, donating to the winnings (that steak was good! lol), and still doing it even with the idiots that will inevitably show up. It was so much fun, I've never really stayed for full track event on Sat/Sun and I didn't realize what I was missing. My car still has some things to get lined out, but I'm very happy with where it is right now, dropping it back off today for hopefully another 100-200whp. Thanks buddy!

·
Boost Junky
4,007 Posts
Peter B is the man for sure. Hopefully I can make it out to one of these. It's a large commitment.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Peter is the man for sure,

this gathering is the best I have ever seen, fast cars, awesome vendors, and true car enthusiasts

every year it gets bigger and better, and I just can't believe the amount of work needed to make this happen

Thank you Peter for all that you do for the car community
and I hope you enjoy your beasts in the best of health

-AJ

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
+1 to all of the above. Peter is one of the nicest guys I have ever meant!! Great event
We will definitely be back again next year to participate and sponsor the event.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Reza - thanks so much bud, it was great meeting you, I appreciate your support and really appreciate you coming out to the event and participating in virtually all aspects!!!!

1flossed - thanks ol' supra bud!

spdbydesign - I would love to have you guys in TX...

ASHRAF - you rock, thanks!

Jason - you have been a huge supporter and friend since the beginning of the GTR evolution of TX, thanks for continuing to support us and thanks for the kind words...

Peter

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Thanks to Peter for a great event and trying to squeeze that couple extra points out of my silver GT-R on the dyno. I shoulda rolled the fan over there on the second run LOL.

·
GT1R Flame Thrower Edition
2,177 Posts
Peter, I have to jump in this thread and say thank you for all that you do for this even every year! I've been coming since '05 and it has been incredible watching it grow from what it was then (and before) to what it was this year. Unfortunately, my new business kept me from participating in the daytime official events but it was worth the 3-4hrs of sleep i got every night before getting up at 7am to open the shop after all of the evening activities. I can't wait to have my GTR at another level for next year's event and participate in everything at TX2k13
I've gotta say, all of my previous years attending were in my 04 Cobra and I never felt out of place or unwelcome but I didn't expect a fraction of the attention/pictures/vids that my relatively stockfish GTR received. Such a great time!
-Tony

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
achenator - hahahahah, man I tried sooooooooo hard for that magic number...next year!!!

Tony - thanks brother, I appreciate your thoughts and support, hope you can make the official events in 2013.

Peter

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
We all had a blast, thanks Peter. We'll all have to take this week to catch up on sleep around here! Looking forward to doing it bigger and better next year!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can't wait for next year, lots of little enhancements lined out for the car. I already put that VBOX to use the next day, it 4.30 60-130'd the first pass on Sunday. We need that to be about .5 seconds quicker so we'll see what it can do! Lol. We'll definitely be sponsoring next year!

·
Boost Junky
4,007 Posts

·
THAT GUY
4,771 Posts
We all had a blast, thanks Peter. We'll all have to take this week to catch up on sleep around here! Looking forward to doing it bigger and better next year!
+100000,What a fun weekend,everbody should try to hit this up next year.You will not believe what you see,so much cool shit
Thanks Peter

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Tony - amen man, i'm still tired as hell!

Reza - your car moves out hard, congrats.

tim - damn man, wish you woulda said hi...missed you this year!

Peter

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
I was not there :( . but congrats to Peter for giving all the forums something to talk about and putting on a great Event!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts