Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to publicly thank Sharif for the help he provided to me at VIR this weekend. My brother and I were there with ChinMotorsports for the two day HPDE and were using the Traqmate system for the first time. Sharif showed up at the last minute to do some testing on one of his customer's GTRs.

Sharif had Alex there to help him but allowed Alex to tap the GTR's rpm line so that I could get readings on my Traqmate. In addition, Sharif laid down some quick laps on my GTR to give it a shakedown and provide me with some reference laps so that I can analyze my data. He also gave me some great real world feedback on various brake options.

Sharif consistently raises the bar as a great vendor and all around good guy. This community is enhanced by his presence! (Let's be very clear all of the above was gratis, I bought the Traqmate from another forum member!)

Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Forged continues to excel as a company. Sharif strives to surround himself with honest hardworking folks that stand behind their work. If forged installed the parts on the car, they will stand behind the work. I've had various minor issues with the reliability of aftermarket parts most recently a coilover on my GTR. Sharif has always stood behind his work and at times gone well over what was customary and made it right to my satisfaction. He is also a decent driving coach as I came to find out over the past two years of having him coach me to my recent best lap of 1:35 at road atlanta

-Paul

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
I want to publicly thank Sharif for the help he provided to me at VIR this weekend. My brother and I were there with ChinMotorsports for the two day HPDE and were using the Traqmate system for the first time. Sharif showed up at the last minute to do some testing on one of his customer's GTRs.

Sharif had Alex there to help him but allowed Alex to tap the GTR's rpm line so that I could get readings on my Traqmate. In addition, Sharif laid down some quick laps on my GTR to give it a shakedown and provide me with some reference laps so that I can analyze my data. He also gave me some great real world feedback on various brake options.

Sharif consistently raises the bar as a great vendor and all around good guy. This community is enhanced by his presence! (Let's be very clear all of the above was gratis, I bought the Traqmate from another forum member!)

Thanks!
It was our pleasure. Me and the guys really enjoy the stuff we do on truck, and it's no trouble at all to help out fellow enthusiasts. Glad the RPM signal is working, as it really adds a lot to the traqmate experience, particularly as your start making some videos with your data. Next time, fresh Dunlop tires, better brake pads and we'll down some even faster laps together. Hope to see you and your brother very soon again.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
+1 for Sharif, he's a great guy.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sharif has "coached" me from both the driver and passenger seat of my GTR and even though I'm building a "mod" fund for some of the upgrades he has suggested all his help and advice has been more than expected and without a purchase from Forged to date. Great guy to have in our camp and great ambassador for Forged.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I've been doing business with Sharif ever since I got my GT-R. All around great guy. My only complaint is that he's on the East Coast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.