Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Well I finally got my M&H tires (Thanks John form M&H tires, they are great) and some Enkei PF01 wheels. I wanted black, the silver is growing on me.

New carbon trunk is in the garage to finish the external track readiness for the FL winter 1/4 mile track season.

The standard fit is 18x10.5R, 18x9.5F both +15, the front is aggressive, the back is not. No rubbing

Just washed the car quickly before the rain, so its not perfect.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Looking good buddy!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Very nice!

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
nice!!! 9.99 soon!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

500 or less DA, (or maybe n2s track rental) I will be at the track shooting for 9.99.

Will get Paul out their and have 2 9 second stock turbo GT-R's on the same day, Double the chances of going fast right?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Looks ready to go

·
Registered
783 Posts
spray th rims with plastic-dip to see if you like the black look...

(please no comments about plastic dip being, fill in the blank_____________) lol

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Looks great, does it stick out any in the front or is it pretty flush ?

Also what tire sizes did you go with ?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Thanks Guys, rocks definitely stick to these bad boys. They are stickier then the Nitto's off the line, not sure if that will help or hurt me on the top end.

The wheel and tire combo is 48.2lb front and 52.1lb rear. Not the lightest ever but still pretty light.

Looks great, does it stick out any in the front or is it pretty flush ?

Also what tire sizes did you go with ?
Subjectively they are "Flush" in front. The wheel might be out +2-3mm its close, but the tire is inside the wheel well. It does not rub, though I have not gone over railroad tracks at 60mph yet.

These M&H tires are pretty aggressive, especially in the front. Its really track only. Long story short I have the 325's and 10.5's on the car, I hope to have the correct 12" wheels in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Wow! Those look great. When will we see them in action? Although, by now you've tried them on the streets for sure!

Hey I don't know if you know, but we'll be going to PBIR this Wed. I'll be up there for a quick dyno run and then the track to see someone run some 9s!
I'm just spectating though.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very good stuff Bill. White GTRs FTW!!
Thanks I like the white too.

Just got the carbon trunk put on. Snapped a few cell phone photos, I'm pretty happy with the fit.

Will definitely let you guys know when I go to the track.

I will for sure be at the PBIR track rental on 12/11/11, but next time the weather is good I will be at the track going for 9's.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like your wheels a lot better than my CCW's but CCW's were the only ones that would fit over my brakes. White GTR with carbon trunk we'll almost be twins. Congratulations and see you at the track soon Bill, Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts