Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any of you help, I am trying to buy an R35 but have hit a practicality problem, I'm a mad keen road rider and mountainbiker and go to events and races with my family. As such I haven't the space available to break down the bike and put it in the boot and so REALLY need a bike rack of sorts.

I have seen this bike rack on the forum but don't know if you can buy it or not (sent email but no response as yet).

Web address just add http etc
nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/gallery/album/262-bike-rack/

nagtroc.org/forums/uploads/gallery/album_262/gallery_177671_251_1318247188_4541.jpg

I believe this rack will only fit on a 2009 / 10 R35, I am open to any options available.If
I
can't find a practical solution then I can't buy the GT-R, so my life depends on your help (no pressure), and if you guys don't know then I guess nobody does.

Craig

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
GOJIRA5
165 Posts
Okay I'm not a huge fan of subscribing to a forum but being that the gtr bike rack issue is a problem for us gtr future buyers or owners i thought id do it. Not your traditional bike rack but like our GTRs very innovative. Check it out:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.