Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
With all these companies trying to get ETF's approved, the future of Bitcoin looks very good. Once these are approved, a lot of money will come into the bitcoin market and the price will probably go up quite a bit.

On other coins, look at the "J" curve and see where they are to see if now is the time to buy or not.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've read about the people buying Game Stop and losing everything. Very sad.

Bitcoin is on a real tear, just like Ethereum. Both are near all time highs, and right now it looks to continue. All those people who got stuck at $18,000 years ago are finally making money (if they didn't bail out).

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I think Bitcoin will continue to go up (and I think Ethereum on a percentage basis will go up even more), but there will always be corrections. It's almost impossible to hit the exact low and the exact high, but it people want to try and guess the highs and lows, have fun. But if you want to take some of your profits off the table, then that locks in those gains.

It just depends on what your ultimate goals are I guess.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
The Luna issue really hurt the market today. Luna is down 97%, which is crazy. i think it will come back and would buy it now for around $1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts