Nissan GT-R Forum banner
461 - 480 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
With all these companies trying to get ETF's approved, the future of Bitcoin looks very good. Once these are approved, a lot of money will come into the bitcoin market and the price will probably go up quite a bit.

On other coins, look at the "J" curve and see where they are to see if now is the time to buy or not.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Just fyi for those who are interested. I do have my own token and our platform is being built as we speak. We never ran an ICO and did everything via private funding. I won back over a year ago on the last big pump we had, but lost a lot during the crash and it was at that time I told myself I would never play the game anymore and that I would actually own the token and platform. It's been about a year and a half and we are still building it. This game is not easy. It was easier to build and sell 2 of my companies than it is to build a digital platform, but in the end it will pay off. For those who are wanting to make it big in this segment, I'd suggest building your own platform and controlling it. That's where the $ is at. At least in my opinion. Maybe I'm too stupid or don't have the patience enough for day flipping. haha. The only other currency I have money in is BAT. Once they build their browser platform, game is over.

Just some more advise. Sit on WAVES. Watch it. If you look over the past 6 months, during the course of every week it's gone from $2.50 to somewhere around $2.80. I got out as I had to fund my own project, but I was just buying $100k at $2.50, the selling at $2.75, then repeating it. To me, it was and still is the only token that moves that much during the course of a week.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
My son called me this afternoon. Told me if he would have kept his $800 worth of Bitcoin from back in the day when he traded l for virtual CS GO weapons he’d have $40M today hahahah

Then he says you think I’d have to ever work and I spit my coffee out.

I said you haven’t needed to yet with nothing so I doubt it ....

Then he told me how some poor kid bought game stop at the high with all his money saved for college.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I've read about the people buying Game Stop and losing everything. Very sad.

Bitcoin is on a real tear, just like Ethereum. Both are near all time highs, and right now it looks to continue. All those people who got stuck at $18,000 years ago are finally making money (if they didn't bail out).

461 - 480 of 515 Posts