Nissan GT-R Forum banner
481 - 500 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Look at what Ethereum from past year over performed btc historical too.

Doge is supposed to be the “new” GameStop lol.

Dad was just over telling me Neo, Neo, Neo.

·
Registered
364 Posts
What a ride with bitcoin. Do any of you see other coins doing the same?
Buy as much ETHER as you can.

Bitcoin will drop again one day and then go for it, for now its not worth it.
I bought in March but not much. Sold for 8x meantime.

Had I put 100k into it, at the max I would have made a Million.
Tax free.
Unbelievable whats possible if you learn to read the signs and predict trends.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Look at what Ethereum from past year over performed btc historical too. Doge is supposed to be the new GameStop lol. Dad was just over telling me Neo, Neo, Neo.
Crazy the doge has pumped so high as a meme coin. The GameStop short squeeze was real, shorted over 125 percent and lots of money was made for those that realized early enough.

I think the future of crypto is defi and interoperability projects. Lots of interesting projects out there with real use case. I am heavily invested in some projects that I will not name but do your own research and there is money to be made.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Crazy the doge has pumped so high as a meme coin. The GameStop short squeeze was real, shorted over 125 percent and lots of money was made for those that realized early enough.

I think the future of crypto is defi and interoperability projects. Lots of interesting projects out there with real use case. I am heavily invested in some projects that I will not name but do your own research and there is money to be made.
Feel free to name. meme coins bring attention but also reveals the risk in valuations.

·
Registered
850 Posts
It's been a while since I did a transaction but AFAI remember, apart from the usual initial sign up verification, whenever I go to the site to log in using Chrome They send an email with code to verify that its me.

It took a while for me to decipher how to get deposited funds via CC to be able to transfer out from the wallet. Plus a 3 day hold on the funds. The actual transfer out (to a broker) was quite seamless and almost immediate. I don't recall much or any verification to transfer to tell you the truth.

·
Super Moderator
9,141 Posts
It's been a while since I did a transaction but AFAI remember, apart from the usual initial sign up verification, whenever I go to the site to log in using Chrome They send an email with code to verify that its me.

It took a while for me to decipher how to get deposited funds via CC to be able to transfer out from the wallet. Plus a 3 day hold on the funds. The actual transfer out (to a broker) was quite seamless and almost immediate. I don't recall much or any verification to transfer to tell you the truth.
Y right now it says I have to upgrade to Gold via a shit load of ID verification if I want to trade my Ether. Otherwise I'm limited to a very low amount of trade per year.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is it common to have to submit so much ID for verification just to transfer out from a wallet?
What are you trying to transfer to/from? Are you trying to move from a personal wallet to an exchange or from an exchange into cash? If its from your wallet to an exchange there should be no restrictions at all in amounts. If you are trying to sell for cash it is usually a few btc limit on withdrawals being an unverified customer.

·
Super Moderator
9,141 Posts
What are you trying to transfer to/from? Are you trying to move from a personal wallet to an exchange or from an exchange into cash? If its from your wallet to an exchange there should be no restrictions at all in amounts. If you are trying to sell for cash it is usually a few btc limit on withdrawals being an unverified customer.
From an ether wallet to a USD digital wallet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Imagine what the price of bitcoin is now in 2021. It's just incredibly big, and it's still growing at a rapid pace. I'm thinking of investing all my money in bitcoin, I believe that this is the most relevant investment at the moment. But there is one problem, now there are a lot of scammers who steal accounts and take all the cryptocurrency for themselves, and that's what I'm afraid of. But, recently I came across one service XXXX. And I wonder if this is the best option. Maybe there are more experienced people here in this matter, I will be very interested to hear your opinion :)

481 - 500 of 515 Posts