Nissan GT-R Forum banner
501 - 515 of 515 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,141 Posts
Imagine what the price of bitcoin is now in 2021. It's just incredibly big, and it's still growing at a rapid pace. I'm thinking of investing all my money in bitcoin, I believe that this is the most relevant investment at the moment. But there is one problem, now there are a lot of scammers who steal accounts and take all the cryptocurrency for themselves, and that's what I'm afraid of. But, recently I came across one service XXXX. And I wonder if this is the best option. Maybe there are more experienced people here in this matter, I will be very interested to hear your opinion :)
You have one post here, your post in itself sounds more suspicious than anything else..... So I edited your suspicious link.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
lol I was like this doesn’t read like much common sense let alone investing sense haha

·
Super Moderator
3,853 Posts
You have one post here, your post in itself sounds more suspicious than anything else..... So I edited your suspicious link.
Probably a good call! :dance:

Alexd

·
Registered
8 Posts
If we talk about bitcoin, have you seen how high it's gone? It's already at $66,555. Those are incredible numbers. If you were afraid to sell before, now is the time. It's an excellent opportunity to take advantage of before the market goes down again like it did recently when Elon Musk tweeted. That tweet crashed the market by almost half the price, and so many traders lost their money. It was a considerable risk, but many took it and didn't transact through https://mycryptomixer.com/. I didn't withdraw my money either because I knew bitcoin would be back in its place soon. And so it did.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think Bitcoin will continue to go up (and I think Ethereum on a percentage basis will go up even more), but there will always be corrections. It's almost impossible to hit the exact low and the exact high, but it people want to try and guess the highs and lows, have fun. But if you want to take some of your profits off the table, then that locks in those gains.

It just depends on what your ultimate goals are I guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that appeared in 2009. Everyone thought it was just another virtual money, which will not be in any demand. Now its value reaches 30 thousand dollars, at its peak, it was worth 58 thousand dollars. Unlike usual money, bitcoin is not backed by absolutely no material values. Bitcoin is created in such a way that its value will only increase over time. I recommend you to get interested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in particular. You can make money on them with the following crypto signals.

·
Super Moderator
3,853 Posts
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that appeared in 2009. Everyone thought it was just another virtual money, which will not be in any demand. Now its value reaches 30 thousand dollars, at its peak, it was worth 58 thousand dollars. Unlike usual money, bitcoin is not backed by absolutely no material values. Bitcoin is created in such a way that its value will only increase over time. I recommend you to get interested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in particular. You can make money on them with the following crypto signals.
Highly questionable comment...

Alexd

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,968 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks like Brent Johnsons Dollar Milkshake Theory is playing out.
The world is scrambling for US Dollars.
Strong US dollar crushed the stable coin market and now it's going to affect tether,other coins and stocks.
The US Dollar will go ballistic in Brent Johnsons Dollar Milkshake Theory.
Then collapse.
Hard assets will be the only safe harbor at the end.
Take a look at the chart of UUP.....Ballistic
The world can't find the US Dollars it needs to service its debts.
And debts can only be paid off or Defaulted on.
Global debt default and fiat currency collapses are in the cards.
Nations like Turkey and Japan are in trouble.With many more to follow.

501 - 515 of 515 Posts