Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This thread is going to be for any of the bros interested in converting their premium editions into the black edition look (Minus interior).

I've attached a before and after for all the stages. My car is originally a 14 premium.

stage 1: stock premium

stage 2: added black edition wheels

stage 3: wrapped the wing

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And now with the wing completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and more.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top view of the wing.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice...You now have a BE Edition

I have been thinking about having my Premium wing wrapped with a carbon fiber wrap but almost every wing I see wrapped after a while shows bad corners and edges and doesn't look good. How is yours holding up? What kind of wrap did you use?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Does anyone know if the polished outer ring on the black rims every come from Nissan as stock, or was that done privately?
My 2015 BE wheels are solid with out the polished ring.
12-14 BE had black rims with polished outer ring , 15-16 BE has dark grey/bluish rims no polished ring

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very nice...You now have a BE Edition

I have been thinking about having my Premium wing wrapped with a carbon fiber wrap but almost every wing I see wrapped after a while shows bad corners and edges and doesn't look good. How is yours holding up? What kind of wrap did you use?
I wrapped it past the edges of the corners so that it gets tucked underneath so the seams don't show. Overall, i'd give my wrapping a 7.5/10. It was my first time ever doing a part this big and complicated. The wrap I used was 3M scotchprint 1080.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.