Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an 09 and the other day, I was driving in the car with a buddy and I recieved a text and I was prompted to see if I wanted it read or ignored. It was pretty neat, but it hasn't happened since then. I don't think I changed anything, Is there anyway to check the setting on this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is usually something enabled by the phone. What type of phone was it? My Windows Phone started doing it after I upgraded to WP 7.5 recently. Awesome feature!

·
Registered
372 Posts
ah. Cool. That would explain it. Thanks.

I have an HD7. Been having issues with it after the upgrade. It's been rebooting itself at least twice a day and did a complete reset the week after it was downloaded.

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Wow, cool feature! I have the iPhone 4G, I'll definitely check if this ever happens...

·
Registered
81 Posts
ah. Cool. That would explain it. Thanks.

I have an HD7. Been having issues with it after the upgrade. It's been rebooting itself at least twice a day and did a complete reset the week after it was downloaded.
Yeah, I figured you had a Windows Phone. I'm pretty sure that's a unique feature (sorry iPhone). I work at MSFT so you can email me ([email protected]) if you need help with the phone. I didn't have any issues with mine but restoring yours will probably fix the problem. Sometimes things get wonky. I've had to do that with my old iPhone too.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. Thanks Mike. I may take you up on that offer.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.