1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Founder/Admin
26,148 Posts
wish someone could give us a summary of their conclusions.... i bet this is where the RHD asymmetrical suspension upgraded came the most into play

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
I agree that it seems most of the advantage the '12 had was the fine tuned suspension.

It would be awesome to see a similar, fairly consistent test for LHD cars, which I think is gonna be VERY similar

Thanks for sharing Farooq

-AJ

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
wish someone could give us a summary of their conclusions.... i bet this is where the RHD asymmetrical suspension upgraded came the most into play
yes please, any kind japanese speakers around
? would love to know the concluding comments.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Holy crap, that guy can drive the balls off that car on those tight roads...

·
Tokyo Member
155 Posts
He says that the 2012 model is far superior to the 2011. It corners a lot better, revs harder and more responsive than the previous model. It is hands down a huge improvement and well worth the small price increase and that he doesnt know what all the 2012 hatred he has read on NAGTROC is all about.

Ok serious now, basically the car is a lot more stable and easier to control at the limit. The nose tucks in much better and the rear is well balanced to follow through. The handling is what really stands out.

·
Founder/Admin
26,148 Posts
He says that the 2012 model is far superior to the 2011. It corners a lot better, revs harder and more responsive than the previous model. It is hands down a huge improvement and well worth the small price increase and that he doesnt know what all the 2012 hatred he has read on NAGTROC is all about.

Ok serious now, basically the car is a lot more stable and easier to control at the limit. The nose tucks in much better and the rear is well balanced to follow through. The handling is what really stands out.
yup the new RHD ( only) suspension... i knew that would be the biggest difference over the previous japanese model

i would like to see our LHD and the RHD with its new asymmetrical suspension somehow compared... that new RHD specific suspension is a big deal i dont think its ever been done before to my knowledge...

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
wow this guy was moving out.....soo much potential for the GT-r in stock form. most will never reach that limit and still want more power.

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
i would like to see our LHD and the RHD with its new asymmetrical suspension somehow compared... that new RHD specific suspension is a big deal i dont think its ever been done before to my knowledge...
We always corner balance our race cars.

·
Founder/Admin
26,148 Posts
yeah obviously .. of course im talking about from the factory to compensate for something such as the steering column..... they must have gotten data from the previous years showing it was a necessary step to keep moving forward in the handling department

1 - 11 of 11 Posts