Registered
1,454 Posts
This happened in Mexico yesterday, S1000 hits 175 but it had no chance
BMW would not run from the dig
Watch in 1080HD

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Thanks Kisco,too bad you dont live closer..Id love to have a run from the dig against your car

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
There are more than a few GTR's in my area of mexico equal to or greater than Kisco's (a few Alpha 10s)but nobody will play :(

Skyliner,would you cheer for the Hayabusa to win or the GTR?? LOL!!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
There are more than a few GTR's in my area of mexico equal to or greater than Kisco's (a few Alpha 10s)but nobody will play :(

Skyliner,would you cheer for the Hayabusa to win or the GTR?? LOL!!
Why do you think those Alpha 10s won't run against your bikes? You do have two Busas, right? Your stock Busa will be a delicious breakfast for those Alpha 10 GTRs LOL. How about your modded Busa? How powerful is it?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
everyone wins

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Why do you think those Alpha 10s won't run against your bikes? You do have two Busas, right? Your stock Busa will be a delicious breakfast for those Alpha 10 GTRs LOL. How about your modded Busa? How powerful is it?
Well if/when one of them steps up we will see,I think you will be upset at the outcome w an Alpha 10 or equivalent vs either of my Busa's or my new 1000 from the dig or from a roll...if it ever happens you will be the absolute very first person I notify..trust me

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Well if/when one of them steps up we will see,I think you will be upset at the outcome w an Alpha 10 or equivalent vs either of my Busa's or my new 1000 from the dig or from a roll...if it ever happens you will be the absolute very first person I notify..trust me
Roger that! Well, when the Alpha 18 comes to play next year, we shall see how fast your turbo Busa really is LOL.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol,maybe I will buy the Alpha 18&sell all the bikes ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Lol,maybe I will buy the Alpha 18&sell all the bikes ;)
Comon' bro, if theres one thing you taught me its "go big or go home." Alpha 20 or nothin'!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Comon' bro, if theres one thing you taught me its "go big or go home." Alpha 20 or nothin'!
True,very true...looks like I will have to build a UGR Lambo then lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am the owner of this bike. Me and oldgixxer ran about a half dozen times and his busa never ceases to amaze me. punk. =)

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
So your showing a race with a stock bike vs a non stock bike.....?

No fair.....

That BMW S1000RR is my dream bike! LOVE IT!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would say its fair. He handed me my first loss on his bike. The S1K is an unstoppable monster and bikers far and wide have tried to take it down. If another liter bike did not have serious engine work done to it, it lost. Period. I have only lost to one 1000cc to date and I have had this thing for over a year. It has a few haters but I just rub salt in the wound and tell them that they just got wrecked by a bike that has a 3 year warranty. :)
If its your dream bike, at least take it for a test ride. BMW will let you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i would be scared to go that fast lol
guys
I only started riding 3 years ago and it seems like yesterday I was afraid to go past 50. LOL! You get used to it man. Now, 70 feels like nothing. This cruises steady at 90. Any lower in 6th and it feels like I'm lugging it.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Anything that cannot stand on its own will not be touched by me. Kudos to all who ride, you guys have big cajones

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.