Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Great launch and good driver. I think this is what people expected from the car stock.

Interesting though, says it runs stock boost level with headers, intake and E85. 12mph over quickest stock run equates to about 120-140hp.

Either the extent GM seriously handicapped that car is now apparent or it's not running stock boost.

·
R35 Member
327 Posts
Not impressed, this car is prob making 750-800whp. I heard this blower is smaller then the c6 zr-1 blower and is closed to being maxxed out stock. Prob why it is still stock boost levels.

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
This is at a track. Won't have a chance on the street without slicks and not too many guys roll around with straight slicks. My Blown C6 puts down slightly less than this car (granted doesn't have the trick diff) but on anything under 60+ mph I can't get on near 100%.

Track is completely different than street. As FBO I smoked plenty of 9second cars on the street when I was only running mid-low 10's.

Still not worried and don't think anyone needs to be. This is a shop car after all.

·
Registered
866 Posts
It has DRs. That alone can help launch the car really well compared to stock tires. I believe stock c7z with DRs alone are already doing something like 10.6. With bolt ons the numbers are even better

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.