Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gents!! Recently got my Boost Logic 4" Titanium Exhaust installed and let me tell you, its without question the best sounding exhaust I have ever heard. When you are cruising, there is little/no-drone, when you are under WOT it sounds exotic and mean as hell. It's a little louder than the Boost Logic 4" stainless when doing partial and full throttle accelerations, but when cruising its very mild and sounds amazing. The fit and finish is perfect and it looks great! I have owned the Boost Logic 4" Titanium, Boost Logic 4" Stainless, and Meisterschaft systems, so below I will try to compare it to those as a frame of references

Compared to Meisterschaft -
  • Quiter
  • Cleaner Sounding (Meisterschaft has a lot of rasp)
  • Better Fitment (Pie Cuts on the Titanium look amazing..)
Compared to Boost Logic 4" Stainless -
  • Louder when accelerating
  • Louder at Idle
  • More "exotic" tone
  • Fitment the same
  • Same Volume when cruising (I drove 20 hours home with my 4" Stainless, and it never bothered me)
I hope this helps those that are entertaining this exhaust! Below is also a link to my YouTube channel which has partial throttle, cruise, and ¼ mile videos with this exhaust so you can really hear it.

https://www.youtube....W1LP1kFIbsydvpA

Pics Below:

· Registered
3,769 Posts
This system is a very nicely made titanium alternative to guys who want something other then the gtc titan!

· Registered
244 Posts
I have been told with catless downpipes this exhaust is very loud.
I have ran this BL Exhaust twice on two different levels of car 750x & 1100x, SBD Race on FBO and I currently have the ETS Race with no mufflers on a 750x. Out of the 3 I have ran I would say the SBD was the quietest, almost to quite for my taste, then the BL and the loudest by far is the ETS, obviously with no muffler and it happens to be my favorite. Im old school though, I like loud when it sounds good.

· 7.9 @ 175mph (Gen 3 SBD1400R)
8,498 Posts
I have ran this BL Exhaust twice on two different levels of car 750x & 1100x, SBD Race on FBO and I currently have the ETS Race with no mufflers on a 750x. Out of the 3 I have ran I would say the SBD was the quietest, almost to quite for my taste, then the BL and the loudest by far is the ETS, obviously with no muffler and it happens to be my favorite. Im old school though, I like loud when it sounds good.
I think that's a fair assessment. With our true resonated mufflers, our system is very streetable as a daily driver. But there are obviously louder designs on the market, especially those with no mufflers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.