Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally are back to the shop and getting situated. It has been a rough few weeks getting ready for the TX2K10 and then the Texas Mile but we are happy with our results and performance at both events. Some of you may follow our Supra and know we set the new record for the World's Quickest Supra at [email protected] and won second in the drag racing event against another Supra which we tuned as well. Here is a video of the record pass:

Well onto last weekend, we brought our black GTR to the Texas Mile. We ran 197 at 23psi and then 203 at 25psi making about 823rwhp according to our dyno in RWD. The car certainly has much more potential in it which will be discovered on the built motor.

The current modifications are

Boost Logic Twin Turbo Kit
Boost Logic Intercooler with 3" Piping Upgrade
Tial Blow Off Valves
Boost Logic 4" Midpipe and Exhaust System
Boost Logic Jet Fighter Exhaust Tips
Boost Logic Stage 1 Fuel System

HKS AFK
HKS EVC 6

Haltech Engine Management Tuned By Tuning Concepts
Cobb Tune to remove Speed Limiters and Rev Limits (Cobb was nice enough to overnight this to us Wednesday and we definitely couldn't have this record without him)

ADV 5.1 Wheels
HKS Coilovers

Let me know what you guys think of the Exhaust Tips. One of our guys came up with the idea and I wasn't really sure about it. Now after seeing it all come together I'm putting a set of these on my red car!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=http%3A%...yer_profilepage

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The tips will be an option with our exhaust system in addition to standard round tips. They are each hand built, and thus have a number of hours into them.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Congrats on both the Supra and the GT-R record.

You were the first to go over 200mph in the mile in a GT-R and nobody can take that away from you.

As Eric said. Well deserved!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Congrats! So just to clarify, was this the famous "1000hp" GT-R you guys were working on or is this another car/engine?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
just wondering but how are you guys able to make so much power at such a low psi, doesnt 22/23psi net you around 700whp with upgraded turbos??

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Nice shifting, sounds perfect! PM me more info on the exhausts and tips please.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats! So just to clarify, was this the famous "1000hp" GT-R you guys were working on or is this another car/engine?
This is, It will make 1000whp after we do the built engine. We wanted to run it at the Mile and the Supra/GTR Meet while we are waiting for the stroker parts to be completed.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
This is, It will make 1000whp after we do the built engine. We wanted to run it at the Mile and the Supra/GTR Meet while we are waiting for the stroker parts to be completed.
Zohair you guys Rock!
Post pics of the intercooler you're using in her!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts