Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Final casted Boost Logic Intake Manifold w/ Upper and Lower Plenum. Custom Gasket for Lower to Upper Plenum.

We will be doing testing in 1-2 weeks back to back against the Greddy to see the difference in power level.

This test will be done on a 1300hp GTR that currently has a Greddy installed and will be done on a RWD Dynojet dyno.

$4499 MSRP
$899 MSRP (12 Injector Option) Includes Rail, Flying Lead Harness for 6x Injectors to ECU, Mounting Hardware.

Intake Plenum will allow Stock Throttle Bodies or can be port matched for up to 80mm Throttle Bodies.

All plenums will have the option of crinkle coating and will be heat treated.

Stock vs larger runner comparison w/ gasket.

Remaining Shipment due to be finished in 3-4 weeks.

Get preorders in now before its all filled up. Will have the first batch sooner than 4 weeks but are already presold!

Thanks,
Joe

·
O_o
1,656 Posts
I assume we will need something other than Cobb to control the 6 other injectors

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
Looks good. When you engineered this product, can I ask what you had in mind for the goals of this product? What did you do in your experience that you think was needed for the GTR, that was outside of what was available on the market like the Greddy, etc?

I notice you include the lower intake plenum. That is interesting. Did you think it was a restriction?

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Looks good. When you engineered this product, can I ask what you had in mind for the goals of this product? What did you do in your experience that you think was needed for the GTR, that was outside of what was available on the market like the Greddy, etc?

I notice you include the lower intake plenum. That is interesting. Did you think it was a restriction?
We designed our intake manifold to increase performance across the VR38's powerband and aiming to maximize the potential of any engine/turbo setup. The plenum size has been specifically calculated and sized for the GTR to create the highest power gains in comparison to the stock and other aftermarket intake manifolds. The tapered venturi funnel runners have been engineered for maximum velocity as air approaches the cylinder. We chose to make the intake manifold in one piece to mimic OEM style manufacturing which will have less potential for boost leaks. The tube behind the throttle body flange is 80mm which will easily accept the Greddy throttle bodies or much larger units which will surely be developed in the future:)

The lower portion of the manifold is not port matched to the factory heads and also many people are porting their heads out even more. Furthermore, casting our own lower allows a far better port shape and aides our venturi funnel design.

We are no strangers to 2000hp 6 cylinder engines and using the research and development we have done over the past decade in the Supra platform, this intake manifold is built to perform.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.